Thursday, January 8, 2015

Planning, Preparing, and Producing


Passion Planner! Planner, journal, to do list, goal setting, you name it, it has it in a weekly and monthly format. This looks awesome!!

I have been looking for the perfect planner to help me get and remain organized.  I do believe that I have found it!!  I have been able to adapt it to fit my lifestyle and needs.  The problem with a planner is that it doesn't maintain itself, therefore, it will required discipline and dedication.  The question is, how badly do I want the goal of being organized and prepared and ahead of the game rather than always chasing after.


The planner that I am using is called "The Passion Planner".  It is amazing!!  A few things that I love about this planner:

1.

It starts out with a 'Passion Plan'.  It is basically a 5 minute brainstorm that they then give steps to break down into smaller goals and these in turn translate into weekly and daily focuses.  Goal planning at its best!



 2.
It has the general monthly page but it adds places for goal planning, due dates, priorities and has small reminders to step back and make sure you are on track.  I don't have it all completed yet, I've only had it a couple of days!


 3.
It has a two page layout of the week with the times small enough to accommodate for what I need - like working the graveyard shift! - plus it ties into the goal setting and breaking down the focus into small, daily tasks.  It has separate to do lists for personal and work.  It has a blank space for jotting notes or doodling or whatever AND, one of the coolest things, it has a spot to list the good things that happen that week - I love the focus on the positive!
4.

At the end of each month, it has a built in journal reflection - how amazing is that!?!  It fits so perfectly with my need to see where I've been, where I am, and where I am going.  It serves as a way to get back on track if I have wandered a bit, which I will!

This planner has a lot more features that I am excited to explore and adapt. to my needs.  If you are looking for a way to help get yourself organized, check it out!

Check back on Saturday for my new series - Spring Cleaning in 12 Weeks!











No comments:

Post a Comment